Friday, May 15, 2009

Mulch Madness

This past week has been filled with all things dirty. We have mulched most of Adam's parent's yard, and our yard. We added a new flower bed and split-rail fence thing to our yard, several new shrubs and flowers and finished off with planting Adam's parent's garden. It's almost sad…several of the people at the local greenhouses and garden stores know who we are. (Yes, we've been there that mulch much.)


 

I've been having fun playing with my new camera. Adam bought me a really cool book for learning more about the settings and lenses…I can't wait to explore more! For the most part Kaylee is too busy to pause for my photo shoots, but Logan is ready trapped and willing.


 

I've probably taken close to 400 pictures, but don't worry, I will not be posting them all. I delete many of them, but have taken several that I really like. So for now, I will leave you with some recent pictures. Soon I will catch up a bit on my posting.


 









1 comment:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh my goodness! What darling pictures! Your children are the absolute cutest!!! It looks like you've been having fun :)