Friday, May 1, 2009

Funny Story

There are so many things that I need to blog, but until I have some extra time I will leave you with a cute little ole story from yesterday. We were driving to look for a new door. I glanced back to see what Kaylee was doing and saw her leaning as far forward as her seatbelt would allow and moving her fingers very quickly on top of her blanket.


 

"What are you doing, Kaylee?" (Of course Adam already knew what she was doing before I even asked.)

"I'm checking my oatmeal."

Oatmeal = email, in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Ha! My two older daughters have pretend computers too! Though my six year old often doesn't want to pretend, she actually wants to use a real one. Apparently at six years old she has a lot of people (read: Nana, Grandma) to oatmeal, um, email.

*The cloth wipes are about 6 x 8 inches. I think they'll be a decent size, though they could maybe be a little longer? I just wanted to make sure they'd fit in a wipes box I could take along with me. I only managed to get 4 done yesterday, so I'll be attempting to make more today. I think I'll add minky to one side on a few of them to increase the thickness :) Let me know if you decide to make some!