This post goes out to all of you who have potty trained before. I would like any and all suggestions that you might have. Kaylee has been very interested in potty training for a while and I think that I am finally ready to go at it and get it done. And really, I am tired of paying for diapers for two kids.
I have some ideas, but would like to see what other things are out there to try.
Kaylee is really smart and will probably get it pretty quickly…the help is more for Adam and me. Ok, so that sounds like Adam and I need help being potty trained…oh wow…sleep deprivation is strong today.
:)
1 comment:
My girls potty trained very easily. Especially my 2nd, she pretty much initiated and was fully potty trained by 21 months.
My oldest daughter seemed to do well with little rewards every time. We used stickers because she loved stickers, and they're cheap :) With her, we used to put her on the potty for a little while every day. Most of the time she didn't go, but if by chance she did, we made a big deal of it!
Post a Comment