So here and there throughout the day I have all of these blog post ideas. I am constantly writing in my head. It always sounds great. Witty. Smart.
Then reality hits. So here is a smattering of some things that are coming into my head. Perhaps neither witty nor smart.
Conversation with Kaylee the other day:
Me: Kaylee, did you poop?
Kaylee: Nope.
Me: Are you sure? If I came over and checked would there be poop in your diaper?
Kaylee: Nope. How 'bout you?
*the potty training thing is still in progress. Some days moments are better than others, but I have decided not to worry too much about it. I have enough things that keep me up at night…potty training is not going to be one of those things. Unless she decides not to potty train…ever…then we'll talk about stressing over it.
I love my husband. Yesterday we left the kids at my parent's house for a while and went into town. We went into Kohl's and were almost ready to walk out when I walked over to a clearance rack. On the way there we saw several tons of things that I liked. I mean, come on here. This girl loves to shop and loves new clothes! Normally, if we are on the way out it's just a quick glance at as many things as possible in 30 seconds. But yesterday Adam wanted me to try stuff on. Happy to oblige, I took an outfit and headed into the dressing room. When I came out Adam had several other things for me to try on…then more, and more. It was great. He offered to buy me several things, but I came away with a new, snazzy pair of white pants.
Well, there are so many other things swimming through my head, but I can't seem to get any of them out in a sensible manner. Really, it's all ready take way too long to write this post. Enough. I'm gone. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment