Every night that we go to bed I think...we're going to wake up and be starting the process of labor. That everything else will be put aside for a few days. Our focus will be completely and solely on our family. And every morning I wake up and nothing has happened.
Yesterday we had a nice day however, even though one member was strangely missing, yet very present. We did a little bit of yardsaling...I was quite happy with my small stash...
Two denim jumpers with shirts
One dress
Denim overalls
Gap shoes
Toy Vacuum cleaner
small bag of homemade cookies
Total: $3.75
Not to shabby...
We walked around a small local harvest festival for about an hour and enjoyed a cup of coffee.
We did some cleaning around the house and ended with a nice dinner with my parents, my grandfather and his wife.
But still no baby. It's getting harder to wait, but right now that's the only thing that we can do.
In FAITH the next blog will have our little guy in it!
3 comments:
i just checked your blog thinking, surely her baby is here now :)
so, please keep us bloggers posted!!! in due time, i suppose.
i'm with cheryl - i thought - i'll check in to see if we have baby...
ohhh, so saaddd no baby yet (well at least outside :)
so today is tuesday... am I correct with my dates that you are now 40 weeks??? no baby??
Well, I have to say it's comforting that someone else I know has a comfy uterus. :) haa haa... I usually go to 40 weeks and a few days.. Julianna was my only one that came a few days early. Normally when people ask my due date, I just say mid something, because I never go on time. :) hee hee
I'm thinking about you! Goodluck!!
Post a Comment