Since I finished my medical transcription training, I am now looking for a job. If anyone hears of a doctor's office looking for a transcriptionist or knows anyone who currently works as a transcritionist that might be able to offer advice or help me find a job, please let me know.
If you don't know anything about this field of work, that's fine, I would also appreciate prayers from anyone and everyone that I will find a job. The first job can be hard to find as many employers want someone with experience. I knew this going into the training, but was encouraged that if you look enough you can find something.
But..with Logan coming any day now I want to pray for the supernatural to happen with this job. So please pray with me that I find one, that it is the right one...that I will work for people who are good to work for and with and that the timing of the position will fall into place around the birth of Logan.
1 comment:
Unfortunately, my dad doesn't need a transcriptionist now...but I will pray for you!!!
Post a Comment