Thursday, September 18, 2008
A Day Past
Well, I've come to the conclusion that I must have a comfortable uterus. Strange though, but it must be true because *someone* is still in there, yet to reveal himself to the world. I find it hard to be patient, but I know that in a matter of days he will be here, one way or another. Today Kaylee and I were listening to some praise music and one particular line grabbed me..."creation longs for what's in store..." Of course Adam and I and our family (etc) are creation, and of course we are longing for what is in store concerning this baby. But to expand that...CREATION...longs...mind blowing. CREATION longs for this little boy inside of me to come out (in God's timing of course) and reveal his GOD given and prepared life. I really don't even know how to explain with words this feeling that I have-it's so huge (like my belly). But seriously...I think that these thoughts require much more thinking and praying and pondering before I can really express them, but for now...the beginning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does that "a day past" mean that you're one day past your due date?
Litte guy...come out!!
BUT! It does you give you more time to get some shots of that belly! As your blogging readers are anxiously awaiting! :D
xo
Post a Comment