Friday, September 5, 2008
38 Weeks
I had another appointment yesterday. Logan looks good - growing and a good strong heartbeat - and fast for a boy...he's a very, very, active little guy. He tends to kick whatever midwife is trying to listen to him. :) As the midwife was telling me that they would see us back in a week, she paused...I figured she would say that there was a good chance that he would be here before then...nope...she asked if Kaylee was early or late...5 days late...oh then..."I'm sure then we'll see you next week..." Not what I wanted to hear! Oh well, in the grand scheme of things a few more days really isn't that much - I still didn't want to hear it though. :) So..we...wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
are you still waiting? still checking up on you!!!! can't wait to hear
Post a Comment