Kaylee got her first pair of arm floaties the other day…and boy did she love them. She paddled around the pool by herself like she was a little fishy. At least almost. Our little fishy did prefer to be very close to one of us, which I was happy to oblige. (It was actually one of my rules as she really is only 2!) Anyway, she had the time of her life until she started to get too tired and cold. She was swimming around, blue lips, chattering teeth, and it was time to get out and eat some watermelon.
Unfortunately I'm not so witty tonight, so hopefully these pictures will suffice until a later time.






1 comment:
Kaylee looks exactly like you in the picture with the watermelon! :) What fun summer days. I can totally relate with your post about taking the kids into the backyard to play in the kiddie pool. I only have one baby to worry about and that's tricky enough!
Post a Comment