Monday, June 15, 2009

T-O-E-S

I attempted this post earlier and for some reason blogger was not able to connect and accept the post…Word didn't want to save, so here we go for round two.

I have surgery tomorrow, so it's going to be a short one. I hope to take some time to catch up on stuff during the week…both reading and writing.

When we were walking out of church on Sunday, Kaylee was spelling something. At first I didn't really pay attention, but then I realized she was spelling a real word: T-O-E-S…over and over and over. She was also digging her T-O-E-S into Adam as he was carrying her. She may or may not have really known what she was spelling.

I asked her to spell it again and she did. Now…the funny thing is that no one taught her how to spell this. So, if any of you out there have been doing spelling lessons with Kaylee, keep it up…just remember SHE remembers everything. I mean everything. No…seriously nothing escapes that child. I've tried to not be surprised anymore when she says or does new things, but that's honestly not possible.

2 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Just thinkin' about ya. You will be in my prayers today for quick healing after your surgery. Take it easy, girl.

Davene said...

She's a smart one! :)

How are you doing, Kristen? Is your recovery going OK?