I keep sitting down to blog and ending up with something that more resembles: ahgoiarhgfnhdsvgkjahds foigvihadsknv ;osaid gfalskdnvaois gfldskf aihfds, rather than words.
I have all of these ideas in my head, and they can't seem to get out like I want them to.
I wanted to write about being a stay-at-home mom. Because I love it. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with my kids. I don't have to fear leaving them with someone who may not do what I would do with them.
I wanted to write about loving my job. The job that I prayed for. And finally after countless slaps in the face and rejections closed doors, God provided me with a job that was better than any of the others I had looked for.
I want to write about my amazing husband. I mean really, how did I manage to snag him?
I want to write about all the things the kids are doing. How Kaylee has been rewarded for being extra-good to her brother. And she's doing this when she doesn't even know we're looking. And how she is working on being a good helper…and working on developing good manners, and how she loves to pray. Logan has two teeth now. He is a little ball of cuddle. (If cuddle can be a ball…) He has started to eat 'real food'. He's working on sitting up by himself. I know that he could roll over if he wanted to…but he doesn't wanna.
I want to write about how my dog, Zoe has scared the living snot out of me by almost getting hit by a car, multiple times. One time a lady even stopped at our house to tell me that she almost hit her and wanted to make sure that I had her back. You see, Zoe has suddenly acquired a burning desire to get out of our fenced in back yard. I really don't know why, because once she's out she wants right back in. But…she has no fear of the road. In fact, she has decided that it seems like a good place to play. Only, it's not. It's actually a very busy road, and I am not sure how she has managed to stay alive. Adam has 'fixed' the fence more times than I can count. Our neighbor even fixed it because he was tired of our stupid dog getting into his yard wanted to be a good neighbor and help us out.
I've wanted to write about the two little boys that I have been praying for every day. They are two little boys who I have never met. I accidentally stumbled upon each of their mom's blogs and my heart became hooked. I didn't mean to, honestly. But now, God has laid upon my heart such a strong desire to pray for them that at times I can hardly stand it. (in a good way, hardly stand it) I feel honored to be a part of such a large number of people praying for them. I want to see miracles worked. I want to see both of these boys grow up with a story of how God healed them when perhaps some thought they would not live.
So maybe one of these days I'll get around to it. Maybe I'll get some inspiration. But for now… all I get is lisgnakhgd alksndvaishd .lae a.knmdia jsdhfha
2 comments:
I dooooo remember making you a purse. If I remember correctly, it was very bright rainbow colors?
I love reading your posts. Very attention-grabbing - the way you word things. :-)
Kristen,
Yep! My husband is a firefighter :) It's so fun to "meet" fellow FF wives, there's a special bond there, I think. When we first got together I wasn't sure about the schedule (24 on 48 off for my guy), but now I love it. It seems like he has a lot of time at home, and it just works for us.
I love your blog. I feel the same way, just waiting for inspiration!
Post a Comment