Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures

Ok, so several of you have asked for pictures of my projects. I was actually on my way to take pictures of the blanket, with Kaylee's help when one of the neighbors came to the door to tell me the stupid dog was out again. By the time I put Kaylee in her crib, ran out of the house and got the stupid dog back into the yard and into the basement (ie: doggie time out) I had forgotten completely that I was about to take pictures.

So, all that said…I am getting ready to go to a church ladies retreat. When I get home, as long as the stupid dog doesn't roam the neighborhood again, I will post pictures. :) Thanks for being so excited to see them…really though, it's nothing fancy…just warning you now.


 

(sorry about all the font changes…I'm trying to see which one I like best.)

1 comment:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Can't wait to see the blanket! Have fun on your retreat :)