For me it is very easy to get bogged down in small details and stupid stuff. I don't mean to do this, it just happens. So I think that I am going to try to do a weekly post on something that I have done, or has been done to uplift me and hopefully will uplift others. This will help me focus on the many blessings that God has poured onto my life.
I'll work on creating a "name" for this mission and maybe if I can really get snazzy about it I will make a button...we'll see… :) Feel free to drop a suggestion.
For this first one will list 10 things that I like.
- A good worship song. (So if you have a current favorite, let me know and I'll add it to my list. I am always looking for new songs to love.)
- The sound of my children laughing. Seriously, this has to be one of the best sounds ever.
- My growing stock of "good smells" from Victoria Secret.
- Purses.
- Massages.
- Things of pleasing colors and designs. (Vague, I know…but I am sooo a color person.)
- Aquariums.
- Crafting.
- Yard sales and good deals.
- Coffee.
2 comments:
ooooh lots of changes on your blog. i rarely look at the actual blog because I use Google Reader for all the blogs I follow. The old picture was fabulous, but I really like the new picture. Moving on is good sometimes, huh? hehe... You would definitely like the purse I made. I really need to take a picture of it to post - it's really colorful. :-) I am thinking about getting a few people together to make pot holders soon. If you're interested, I'll let you know if a time/date works out.
This is probably not a new song for you, but the worship song I've been really enjoying recently is "How Deep the Father's Love." :)
Post a Comment