We were fortunate to get some more pictures of him this time, and he's a cutie if I do say so myself! It's really fun to see his face, as we had an ultrasound at almost every single appointment with Kaylee and she decided to never show her face...maybe a partial glimpse, but never the whole thing. When we started, the cord was in front of his face, but he moved it enough to give us some good looks at his face, and then he put his hand up as if to say...no more! I'm done.
Enough...I'm finished.
We also spend several hours on Friday and most of the day on Saturday helping my parents move. Everything went well and we got a lot accomplished. There is still a lot more to do, but they are living in their new house with most of the necessities set up.
Fortunately on Friday Mimi and Pops (Adam's parents) watched Kaylee while we went to appointments and helped move and her Aunt Megan watched her on Saturday. She has not been feeling too good - mostly due to the cold that started the day after her skin infection...poor pumpkin!
2 comments:
Wow, that is a really good look at his face! I bet you're getting so excited. :)
What amazing pictures. He'll be here so soon now!
Post a Comment