Last year Kaylee was pretty little and really did not know what was going on. This year was more fun because she is learning her animals and what sounds everything makes, so she was able to see up close these cow, pig and sheep things. (The other day anything you asked her said Moo, so Adam got a big kick out of asking her what mommy says...mooo...much laughter)
Kaylee generally is not afraid of anything. She loves the zoo, so when a guy said that if she wasn't scared she could pet his sheep, I didn't hesitate. Well, at first she was really excited, but then the sheep turned and said, "Baaa." She screamed. And turn. And practically jumped into Adam's arms. Not quite the reaction I was anticipating. I think that it mostly caught her off guard. It took a while, but she did calm down and make friends with some other sheep. Perhaps her great surprise was due to the fact that she has a sleep sheep, but it does not baaa, it makes whale and water sounds...hopefully this will not confuse her for life. In her mind she probably thought that the sheep would sound like rain.
Here she is with the frightening sheep.
This is after the crying stopped and she was making friends with some other sheep.
A few more fair pictures:
One with daddy and the other with her friend the balloon...give the girl a balloon and she is a happy little camper!
1 comment:
Oh, I love the fair! I'm so glad you all got to go and enjoy it. Just think, next year you'll have 2 little ones to take around with you. :)
Post a Comment