Wednesday, August 20, 2008

36 weeks...and counting

Today I have my 36 week appointment. Then it's onto every week until he is born. I am getting really excited and I am just plain ready to have him come out. I've been having tons of contractions (for months actually) but the other night I told Adam that if they didn't stop I was going to have to start timing them...although I really didn't think that it "was time." Adam works a double shift tomorrow and Friday, so anytime after that would be a great time for him to come.

5 comments:

Blackwell said...

ohh my gosh... you are so close! Did you go early with any of your others? Good luck!!!

Davene said...

Oh, this is so exciting! I know it could be a while yet, but it still seems close. My heart beats a little faster every time I see your blog lit up on my Google Reader. :)

Kristen said...

Sarah...I actually went late with Kaylee..so I don't really know why I think I would go early this time...just really hoping I guess!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christin said...

Walk lots. do some sit-ups. Generally just jump around. Baby Boy may get the message and decide "now" is a good time to come forth! :)