Today is the 37 week appointment. I've been really ready for him to come for a while, but I am not sure what makes me think that he would...Kaylee was 5 days late. Wishful thinking? Anyway, today should be a busy day - helping my mother in law with her first day of school stuff. She teaches 1st grade and needs some helpers getting the kids stuff unpacked and put away, making sure that everything is labeled. The its off to the 37 week appointment, the dentist and then Adam's dentist appointment. Should be tons of fun. Today is the "last" day of truly planned activities, although we, of course, have other things planned, they are easily skipped if by some miracle he would come soon.
I will post something more exciting soon...just been busy trying to get stuff together and planned and ready.
3 comments:
Oh, that "wishful thinking" is strong!
I think we need another picture of you before he comes. ;)
It will happen! I pray the time from now until that day goes quickly! I agree with Davene - one last belly shot! :)
Yes, I will get everyone a belly shot soon...unless he comes before - but we take one at the hospital before, so there will be one either way! :)
Post a Comment