Anyway, even though it isn't in chronological order anymore, wanted to blog it...
I think that in all the kid craziness I forgot to take a final picture of all of the berries, but we were able to pick a lot. They were juicy and ripe and really good...all of ate a bunch...the babies ate so many that I am sure they were a blackberry away from turning into one. The older girl that I watch was a great picker and did really well at increasing our loot.
Close to the end I noticed that Kaylee had picked an unripe berry and was eating it. I asked Mimi (Adam's mom) to check...turned out it was a rock. Leave it to my kid.
It was a really fun day and the kids did really well. Hardly any complaining. And even though it was a bit tiring for me, it was worth it to get them all out of the house and do something different and fun.
Here are a few more pictures from the park and then the very sleepy kids on the way home. I think that it took about 1-2 minutes for all three kids to fall asleep. Fortunately we weren't too far away from home, so we were able to let them finish their naps once we got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment