Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! (Or no one, whichever the case might be.) I'm back. After a long two years of not blogging, I feel I need to get back to it. I'm not an eloquent writer. My posts aren't all that exciting. My blogs won't make the news. I'll probably never have more than 5 comments. And that's all okay! It's journaling at its finest for me, and it's time to start it back up. Life is full right now, so it's not necessarily the time to be adding something else, but sometimes at it's fullest is when reflection must come. Or something like that. Hopefully I'll be able to remember how to do this and change pictures, but for now, it feels good to be back. It's like reuniting with a good friend who you haven't seen in years. You just pick back up where you left off, talk for hours, and somehow you can go on without noticing the time you spent apart. I'm excited to move back into the blogging world. :)

2 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Hiya! I have such a love/hate relationship with blogging :) I get upset with myself when I don't have time, but I love having it as a journal to look back on. So glad you're back!

Ellis Family said...

I'm reading. I'm currently taking a blogging break, but maybe I'll get back into it this summer. :)