Saturday, May 25, 2013

Logan

Logan...my little cuddly, crazy, energetic, sensitive, CRAZY boy! This past year he was in a little preschool two partial days a week. He loved it, and I loved it, too! The school is only about two minutes from our house, so it made for very easy pick up and drop offs. His teachers were wonderful, and really worked hard with him. He'll go again next year, even though he is technically old enough to start regular school. Being right on the cut-off line, we decided it best for him to have more preschool, which wouldn't be all day every day. I have a feeling we are going to be very glad we made that choice. Logan is awesome, but has a shorter attention span, and doesn't have the drive and desire (yet) to do school work. He's more content playing outside, running, playing with his cars, or just hanging out. He also played on a little tee ball team...the Yankees. He has one more game left, and the season has been both fun and a struggle. He went into it having zero concept of what baseball was. Some games he was on and some games he was off. I suppose when you're four, that's the way it goes. I think overall he enjoyed it. Now we have to decide if he might try it again next season or go onto trying a different event. Time shall tell...

No comments: