It's so easy when we're focused on praying for something specific, or something that really matters to us that we can forget to pay attention to the needs of other. At least that's the way it is with me. I'm usually pretty quick to pick up on what might be going on with someone else and do what I can to support and uplift them.
But recently I've had a lot on my mind. There is always a lot going on around here…with the kids growing so quickly, constantly learning new things and new skills that I can't blame it on that. But I would blame it on what has been going on in my head. Now, my head can be an exciting and dangerous place at the same time. We won't even start in on that.
The things I've been focused on are of, what I would consider, utmost importance at this time. However, I would like to take some time to switch the focus a little and send some thoughts, blessings, and maybe small gifts out to whoever would like to leave a comment, their name and address on my blog.
If you don't want to leave it on my blog, simply send me an email and soon you will receive, in your mailbox, something from me. Hopefully it will brighten your day and make you smile. I know, as much as I love email, I love going to the mail box and finding something fun. Because heaven knows, bills and junk mail are not.fun.at.all.
adamandkristen86@yahoo.com
By the way, sorry for the yucky font...Word will not publish my posts at the time.
4 comments:
You are so sweet! I think as mothers, we are so busy just doing the basics, it's easy to forget that there's a whole world out there that is still carrying on :)
You are so sweet Kristin! I'd love something happy in my dreary, I can't believe I moved to FL mailbox, lol!
I'm just now getting caught up on some blog reading, but if it's not too late, I'd love some encouragement in my mailbox! :) I'll email you...
THANKS for thinking of doing something like this!
Hi! I just came over from LMP blog. I noticed that you were reaching out to the lady who had recently moved. What a blessing you are! I hope she finds you.
Just wanted you to know you blessed my day with your sweet spirit. I am also attneding the Beth Moore event...it will be great!
Post a Comment