Saturday, August 8, 2009

Confession

I have a confession. There are monsters who live in my house. I know this to be a true fact, so don't question me or say that monsters aren't real. I have proof…

You see, I am constantly cleaning and organizing my house. Always. (Or almost) I do 500,000 loads of laundry each day. (No exaggerating at all.) Sweep. Straighten. Throw away. Wipe. Sweep again. Yet, the moment my eyes close hundreds…nay, thousands of these monsters seep out of the walls (or wherever they live) and mess everything up. Of course they are silent, so as not to wake the dogs. They're smart like that.

I've set traps, but all I come up with is cracker crumbs and empty sippy cups. I must become more sly in my trapping means.

Note: the following pictures are posted for sheer cuteness. They have *nothing* to do with the previously mentioned monsters.


1 comment:

Davene said...

So cute!

Logan is looking so grown-up - and handsome! - in that last picture!