My head is in overload…in a good way though.
This weekend our church was a simulcast location for the Beth Moore conference. It.was.amazing. I've done her studies before and attended another simulcast last year, but this particular one was just simply amazing. My mind and my heart are still digesting what I heard, so until I get wrapped around it, I'm going to keep a little quiet. More to come on that later.
Kaylee in her two-year-old wisdom and, well…I don't really even know what to call it…she constantly makes me wonder where she learns things. I say that nothing surprises me anymore, but honestly, everything surprises me. This morning I was getting her dressed, and after I put her shirt on, she flipped her head to the side a little.
"Kaylee, what are you doing?"
"I'm flipping my head like a girl." Man, o man… Girl, o girl, rather. Where do you learn these things?
The day before she said, "Give it to me straight up, Mamma," referring to her ice cream. I don't recall ever even saying that phrase, much less around her. I mean seriously, we watch every.single.word we say. For we know those words will be repeated, but we do not know where those words will be repeated.
Logan continues to be Mr. Super-Easy baby. He is generally happy and sometimes naked. Yesterday I looked over and saw him looking out our front door. Somehow he had managed to escape from his diaper, which happened to be the only thing he had on. I think he is starting say Mamma…and really mean it. I cannot believe he is going to be turning one in less than a month. I may have mentioned that before, but really…I can't believe it.
Although still mostly happy, I think Logan is entering into a frustrated stage. He wants to be able to walk, but can't master it yet. He is on the go, yet doesn't know where to go. And that blasted dog food remains just out of reach.
2 comments:
I am sooooo jealous that your church was a simulcast location! My mother-in-law and I just finished up "Believing God" the end of July, and are trying to choose a next study. Don'tcha just love Beth????
I hear you about the frustrated stage. That's Tobin right now--not yet walking, not yet talking. It's rough!
So funny about knowing they'll repeat stuff, but not knowing where. :)
Post a Comment