Just the most peaceful "thing" I've seen all day!
Growing up I used to wonder why my dad would take so many pictures of us when we were sleeping. Answer...well, there could be several, but there's just something special about watching your own kid sleep that does something inside of you (other than the quiet and the moments that you are not running around the house saving them from eminent danger, picking up everything they drop and trying to clear the path all at the same time). Especially on nights when it's just me, it seems like I want to check on Kaylee and look at her every few minutes. She has a habit of sticking her feet out of her crib - or at least propping them on the bumper. I find her in positions that I also like to sleep in, and well, she's just so cute and peaceful when she is asleep that I can hardly stand it. I look at her, and I can't believe that she's mine. I've always wanted kids, and now that I have one and one on the way it's sometimes all I can do to just stand amazed at what God has given me.
1 comment:
You're right; there is just nothing like watching your child sleep. I totally know what you mean! :)
Post a Comment