Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random

I love looking through old pictures. In fact, my screen saver is a compilation of all the pictures on my computer in random order...sometimes when I come to use the computer I just watch for a while in stead of getting to whatever I was going to do. So...for memories sake, some older pictures from before I was a "blogger"

This is one of my favorite pictures of Riley and Kaylee. It was right after we brought Kaylee home from the hospital. Riley was so good...only days away from becoming a mamma herself...very timid and quiet around the new baby. She is still such a good dog.



This was on Kaylee's first Easter Sunday - and some of her first real smiles.



Riley had 6 puppies exactly three weeks after Kaylee was born. It was challenging to have a new baby and 6 puppies (something we will never plan again!). But it was still fun and I will definitely breed her (and maybe Zoe) again - just not around the time of having a human child. Zoe is one of the two girls from the litter. Riley loved being a mom and was really good at it.



This is such a random picture. I needed to get something in the laundry room and needed both hands...what to do with the baby? hmmm? Stick her in the basket...she loved it! We were both winners!



We were on our way into the pet store one day...with both the dogs, and the stroller. Right before we got to the door, Zoe decided that she wanted to ride, jumped in, and there she was. She figured a dog riding in the storage area of a stroller is perfectly normal. Isn't it?



She loves her dogs. What more can I say?

No comments: