

For those who don't know...I love candy...I always have. And evidentially my daughter is the same. While on vacation we went to two candy stores. One had anything you could think of, from novelty candy to jelly bellies that had tastes I wouldn't even want to smell (like puke and diaper wipes); the other was a smaller chocolate store that during parts of the year gives tours of its factory. We were hoping to take a tour, but learned that they didn't start until after Labor Day, so we decided not to stay for that. hehe
In the first candy store they had little shopping carts which Kaylee drove around like a maniac, sometimes slamming into the racks because she does not yet know how to turn well while going fast. (the cart kept her from trying to eat any fallen candy off the floor - gross!)
The second store had a few samples that the lady brought for us to try once she learned that we were from out of state...notice the residue from the sprinkles...I should invent sprinkles for kids that don't do that...I could make millions.
Although we really didn't buy a lot of candy, we enjoyed our sweet stops on vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment