Thursday, June 26, 2008

School Again!?!

When I completed college I probably thought it would be some of the last official schooling that I would take. Then I decided to take an advanced EMT class, then a CPR instructor class...done, right? But once I resigned from the rescue squad (who knows if permanently or just until the kids are a little older) I figured that the CPR instructor would be all I would keep up, and maybe the EMT certification...but no...it was not to be. I currently watch some kids at home in order to make enough money to be able to stay home with Kaylee and soon, Logan. The plan was to watch kids only until our kids were in school, and then go back to work outside of the house. The more I thought about working outside of the house again, the more I disliked the thought. For some people it's the only way- by choice or necessity. I respect that. But for me, I wanted to find another way. So I decide to explore a medical transcription program, decided to take it, and am now almost done with it. I'm praying now that I will be able to find a good work-from-home job at the right time. If anyone knows of any...please let me know, if not, please pray with us that this will work out well.

2 comments:

Davene said...

You have done lots of extra schooling!

I really like the name Logan. I have a nephew named Logan; he lives in California and we don't get to see him nearly often enough!

Hope you're doing OK with being pregnant during the summer heat.

Carl8ta said...

You go girl!!!

That sounds right up your alley ~

btw when are you due? The girls were asking how you were coming along the other day.

ps. and coffee soon!!!

:)