I have been promising (for many weeks now) to get a belly shot on here. This week marks the end of 28 weeks! Hard to believe. September will be here before we know it, and we'll be back into the habit (if you can call it a habit, more like a zombie state of being) of waking up every three or so hours to feed and change. Or should I say that I will be getting up every three hours as my wonderful husband sleeps through it all. Now...to clarify...I have actually encouraged him to sleep through the night feedings as he is really not able to do too much. Then...during the day, when I am falling over, he can do stuff while I sleep...not too bad of a deal! But with all of the changes of schedule and lack of sleep, comes an amazing new being...someone with a new personality and a new smile...I can't wait!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Belly!
I have been promising (for many weeks now) to get a belly shot on here. This week marks the end of 28 weeks! Hard to believe. September will be here before we know it, and we'll be back into the habit (if you can call it a habit, more like a zombie state of being) of waking up every three or so hours to feed and change. Or should I say that I will be getting up every three hours as my wonderful husband sleeps through it all. Now...to clarify...I have actually encouraged him to sleep through the night feedings as he is really not able to do too much. Then...during the day, when I am falling over, he can do stuff while I sleep...not too bad of a deal! But with all of the changes of schedule and lack of sleep, comes an amazing new being...someone with a new personality and a new smile...I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, you look great! :)
I know what you mean about needing hubby's help during the day and letting him sleep at night. I actually treasured my night feedings with Tobin and felt selfish enough to not even want to share that. But I sure needed rescuing during the day, especially with older children to look after! :)
great pic!
So, when do we get to see the belly in person???
You look so adorable~
Post a Comment