Saturday, September 3, 2011

And She Crawls!

Over the past few days, Samantha has learned to crawl forward, and today she is really catching on. While I was putting the big kids to bed, I had her in her room playing with some toys, and the next thing I knew, she was out in the hall. By the time I was praying with Kaylee, Samantha was right beside me. Kaylee was laughing so hard she could hardly pray. It was hard for me to keep a straight face, too. Annnnnd...not only has she learned to go forward, today she decide to go from laying down to sitting up on her own, and boy was she proud of herself. I just love it when my kids discover they can do something-those smiles are priceless.

We still have the "for sale" sign in our front yard...I can't wait for the day when it has a little sign on top that says, "Sold!" I know God has it all planned out, His timing is perfect, and I don't need to worry about it, but the wait is hard. We have an open house the first weekend of October, so (if anyone still reads this blog) keep that weekend in your prayers.

Everytime I come back and post something, all I can think of is how far behind I am. I really enjoy blogging, but I have to stop feeling guilty about it. So thanks to anyone who still reads...I appreciate it. I'll post pictures soon...you know, once they get from the camera to the computer. haha...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I still read it and enjoy it whenever you get the chance to blog! Keep it up whenever you can, but no guilt!!! :)

Michelle said...

Love the pics! Beautiful!:)