I love the fall...cool mornings, hot cup of coffee beside me (okay, I do that all the time), walking around the neighborhood and not feeling like I'm going to die ( :-) ), pumpkin picking, all the smells of fall. MMM, I just love it.
This fall, Logan will be turning 3 and Samantha will be turning 1. Where has the time gone? Logan is really starting to develop his language skills. It has been so fun to watch him turn into a clear speaker with such a large vocabulary. Of course, with his older sister around, an extensive vocabulary is to be expected. He continues to love cars, trucks, trains, tractors, pretty much any mode of transportation. In fact, he loves the Match Box cars so much, we have to limit his trips to Target. Sigh. He thinks he needs a new one each time we go there, and of course we don't do that, so to avoid a big meltdown, we just avoid taking him into Target.
Samantha is such a great baby. She sleeps so well during the night (finally!), and takes great naps during the day. She loves to eat and play, and is so easily entertained. Her big milestone she is working on is crawling, but she doesn't really know it. You see, all she can do is go in circles or scoot backward. It's pretty funny. She tends to get herself stuck under the couch quite often. She can get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth really well, and she could certianly crawl if she wanted, but she just hasn't figured it out. Oh, and by the way, I'm fine with that. I can clean one room really well to make sure there aren't choking hazards, and I know she will stay in that room. Once she starts crawling, I might have to bring out the circular gate to keep her safe and contained. Kaylee is great about watching her and not letting her put things in her mouth, but I wouldn't put that responsibility on her for more than a few minutes. :)
I also recently started selling Tupperware, and I love it. Since I'm home all the time with the kids, it's nice to have something to get out of the house and hang out with people and make a little money while doing it. (I can ship it anywhere, so if anyone wants to place an order, leave a comment with email, and I can send links and info.)
Well, it's late and I don't even know what I just wrote, but I hate to go so long without blogging. I am hoping to get into a routine soon...haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment