Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Post

Sorry for the lame title. I tried to think of something good, and couldn't. So I settled on that to move on...

Oy, we have been so busy around here, I don't even know where to start. With the house on the market, I spend so much time keeping it as tidy as I can with kids and dogs. Adam has been working as much overtime as he can. One week, I think he worked something like 111 hours!

Next week we'll be going to the beach, and I am sooo looking forward to it. I think we all need a vacation. We had earlier decided we wouldn't go to the beach this year with Samantha being so little, but then Dana, one of my best friends, invited us to stay with them, so we couldn't pass it up. The kids loved the beach the last times we have gone, so I am sure they will be super excited to go AND have friends to play with. Now all I have to do is shop for the trip, pack, and get the house spotless just in case someone wants to look at it while we are gone. It would actually be a great time since we won't have to plan an outing.

Speaking of out...boy is it HOT out! It is forcasted to be at least 101 on Friday! Not sure what we'll do, but I'm hoping it will be mainly inside. I am just not a fan of melting, and neither is Sam.

Well, just a short post tonight to let any readers out there know we're still alive...busy, but alive. :)

No comments: