Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Picture Day

Yesterday, before the rain started, I decided to take advantage of the overcast-ness and snap a few pictures. Might as well have been pulling teeth. How on earth do people get their kids to stand still for two seconds to get good pictures, I ask??

I decided to do some individual pictures first, thinking if I only had one kid outside at a time, they could "focus" better. Haha. Good thought. I tend to picture how I want things to go, but they rarely turn out that way.

I bribed.

I bribed.

I bribed.

And I clicked the button really fast...



Here are a few of Logan. I thought he was going to do really well, when he ran out under the tree and smiled. It lasted about that long... Two seconds later, and he was running around the yard, being a crazy two-year-old. Sigh...at least maybe I got one picture. :)



By the time Adam brought Samantha out, my plans were out the window. :) Here are a few more...




Outtakes...there are more, but here is a sample. :)




No comments: