My little Logan is a spitfire to say the least. He's a tiny, little thing, but don't let the size fool you. That kid is strong. And fast. And mischevious. And cute. And sweet. And can headbutt the heck out of me. Seriously, I'm no match for him in that area!
Today I walked into his room, he made this crazy-goofy face and told me to get back to my work, in this voice thing he often does. Okay. Sure. I'm on my way.
Funny boy...
Some nights we have to chase him back into bed over and over. Like a few nights ago. The kid was up until 10pm! (Bedtime is 7, and we even started early that night because he has a cold and we figured some extra sleep would be good.) At one point, I thought he was asleep, then I went upstairs to get something or do something, and I noticed the TV was on. That's strange. I know I turned it off. Yes, I did turn it off, but someone, ahem, turned it back on and was sitting in my chair enjoying whatever happened to be on.
Tonight was a different story. He actually begged to go to bed, and fell asleep almost instantly. I don't know what I did differently, but I should figure it out and do it every night!
I have so much to say about my little guy, but sleep must happen sometime. Tomorrow will be another jam-packed day!
1 comment:
I LOVE the story about the tv! Haha! It must have shocked you to see him sitting there enjoying it! This age is FULL of surprises. You just never know what in the world they are going to do next!
Post a Comment