Here are 9 random, or not so random things about me... No reason. Just because.
1. I feel the need to organize all the time. When I was pregnant, people told me I was nesting...only thing is, I do it all the time. Only now, I can actually bend down to pick something up.
2. Yesterday, I nearly introduced myself to someone as "Christmas." Weird. You'd think by now I'd know my own name.
3. My mom is my favorite person to shop with.
4. Adam claims I'm going to turn into a coffee pot because I drink so much of the stuff. I'll continue to test that theory.
5. I rarely cook. Conversely, I eat all the time.
6. I currently have 10 dogs in the house. Today, I hit the mark of being ready to get 8 of them out. They are insanely cute and fun, but also an insane amount of work.
7. Yesterday I asked Adam if he wanted to move to Ireland with me. He said no.
8. I'm pretty obsessive about finding good deals. The other day, I got such a good deal on cheese that I'm still patting myself on the back for it. thankyouverymuch
9. I am in the process of revamping the ole blog. Pardon any mess you might encounter...including this annoying font issue.
1 comment:
hahaha, you crack me up:) Love this post and love you! Wish I could be there to have coffee with you.
Post a Comment