Saturday, March 27, 2010

Big News

Well, I had kind of hoped to come up with some snazzy announcement, but unfortunately, I just don't have the energy to come up with it. So…you can probably guess, we're having another baby! I'm super excited, and at the moment super sick, but I did want to let my bloggie friends know, if you don't already. Once I feel a little better, I'll share a little more. I made one of those little widgets, and man…that's a long time! Oy…better just go one day at a time.

3 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Wahooo! So excited for you! Sorry you're feeling sick. Hope it doesn't last too long!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh Congratulations!!! How wonderful! Hope you feel better soon. I know how miserable the first trimester can be. Hugs ♥

Davene said...

Congratulations! How wonderful!!! I, too, hope you're feeling better soon. Is there anything I can do for you?