Wow…someone hold me back. It's been a while since I've posted this much. I suppose it has something to do with being caught up on work and most of the housework. Okay, not all of the housework, but enough… Well, not really enough, but…
Logan continues to crack us up. It is such a joy to see his little personality blossom before our eyes.
Random Logan things…
Just now, I caught him walking around, stopping short of certain objects, knocking his head on said object, turning, scowling, walking to next object and repeating.
Yesterday, as I was making cookies, he walked up to me saying, "Mamma, mamma, mamma." I stopped and bent down to pick him up. He hugged me, then proceeded to lavish on me several slobbery kisses. So sweet. Then he grabbed my face and wouldn't let go. That's my boy.
Lately, Logan has been going into rooms by himself and closing the door behind him. This keeps me on my feet, going room to room, opening doors, relocating him and whatnot. I went back to find him in Kaylee's room, having flipped a clothes basket upside down and he was standing on it messing with her CD player. Don't say the Boy can't get to what he wants to get!
The Boy also has rhythm. He can be found listening to music, swaying his shoulders and hips. It's pretty much the funniest thing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment