Hey there. I'm looking for a baby carrier that I can haul lazy Logan around in. I have a snugli thing as well as a sling. BUT, I would really like something I can put to the side. You know, just like I'm carrying him on my hip, but without needing to use my hands. Because, well, sometimes, just sometimes I need my hands for other things. The other carriers I have are better suited for smaller babies, too.
So if you have a suggestion, that would be great. I'd also rather not have to spend an arm and a leg on it because well, I use those too.
4 comments:
I haven't found any hip carriers that actually work well. Amy LOVES to ride in her backback carrier. See pics on my blog.She'll stay in it much longer than she'd ever stay in those infant ones, and she'll even fall asleep in it. We use it for walking around town or shopping just as much as for hiking. They sell fancy ones for an arm and a leg, but we just bought an older, simpler version for 12 bucks on Craig's List.
I LOVE my Ergo. Like, love. I believe I could haul my 4 year old around in that thing if I really wanted to. It is very roomy, and comfy. And, though I wear it as a front carrier right now, there is the back or side carry option. They are a little more expensive, but I think they are well worth it. I love mine. Did I already mention that? :)
I don't have any great ideas for you. We had a Snugli that we used A LOT of for Josiah when we lived in Israel, but that wouldn't help your situation. I hope you find something that works!
On another note, I saw pics of your family on a photographer's website. They were great!!! :)
A mei tai may eb what you want. You can use it on your hip, back front wherever. I have one that I made that I don't use (it is a little girlie) but you could have it if you want. Email me if you are interested!
Post a Comment