We've been trying for months to assist Logan with walking. Most of the time, he bends his legs and crumples to the floor…then crawls off as fast as he can. Bascially what he's been saying is, "Mom and Dad, this walking stuff…not so interested. In case you haven't noticed I'm getting into everything I want to." Um, yes, we noticed. Do you remember that new confounded contraption on the cupboard? Yes dear, that's a child-safety lock to keep you out.
Ahem…anyway. Last night, almost out of the blue, Logan decided to take some small steps. All.by.himself. And now…well, the kid is crazy. Crawling is still his primary and preferred mode of transportation…I take that back…that would be being carried. But he still craws most of the time. When he walks though, he laughs and gets all crazy. He takes a few steps and then throws himself on the floor and rolls in more laughter. He squeals. He rolls. Then he takes off crawling. Then comes back and does it again.
World watch out! I may be wobbly, but I'm on my way.
3 comments:
You should get a little video clip of this. I bet it will only last a few days before he's off and running. Amy still isn't very interested in walking unless I'm holding her hand.
LOL! I can just picture it. It sounds like he figured it out on his own time. Isn't that the way? :)
Yeah!!! Watch out is right! There is nothing like when they start moving! What happened to those days of being able to lay them on a blanket and walk away?? :)
Post a Comment