Friday, October 16, 2009

So Far Behind

I started a post the other night, then decided I needed to add pictures…it was supposed to be a quick download and then back to the blog. However…I did not realize there were so many pictures on the camera…over 1300 to be exact (or not so exact). Some had been downloaded and not erased…and well…it just took much longer. Like everything in my life.


 

I need to post pictures and talk about the fair. It was a long time ago, but the kids had so much fun I feel I need to capture some of the memories.







I need to blog about Logan's first birthday…I mean, really people, how can I not?






 

I need to blog about our trip to the DC Zoo.




 

I've just been running out of time to write about everything. Fortunately, I've had a good bit of work lately. I've also been working on making my own cloth diapers. By the time everything has come, and as quickly as I'm working on them, they should all be ready about the time the kids go off to college. Perfect!


 

Without time to breathe in sight, I'll just slap something down… Hopefully I'll find more time soon.

1 comment:

Davene said...

Over 1300 pics? Whew!!

It's fun to see more recent pics of your kiddos. Logan especially has changed so much. They're so cute!