Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 Going on 12

I commonly say my two year old is a 12 year old…

Case in point…

She walks into my room the other morning, "Mommy, can I borrow your belt?"

Me: Uh, sure. (Thinking…the thing could probably wrap around you 16 times, but who cares?)

Kaylee: Thank you.

…and she walks away.

Not even in school, and already she wants to borrow my clothes. Not to mention the fact she nearly plowed me over to get to my heels when I was getting ready for a show. Nice. Really, really nice.

3 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Yep, sounds about right. I've got a couple of those at home too :) A four year old going on 15 and a seven year old going on 28!

Davene said...

I guess an advantage to having all boys is that I'll never have to share my clothes with them. :)

Your little girlie sounds like she's got personality bursting out all over!

Ellis Family said...

We're coming to VA for a week right after Christmas so we'll probably have more time to catch up then. I would love to see you!