Blast off! In mere hours we will be on our way to the beach. We are all really excited about this. Well, except for Logan. He just goes wherever we take him and gets excited on his own terms. Perhaps the grocery store would be equally exciting to him??? Or not.
I have been packing and stuffing the van full of all of our, well, stuff. I have a space *approximately* the size of a cooler left. (I hope.) If not I am not sure what I will do. I'll leave that to Adam. He'll be home by then.
Our ETL (estimated time to leave) is 0500. Hopes are that the kids will either fall back to sleep or will be dazed at least for a few hours. We'll make some stops along the way and have some time to play once we get to the beach.
Well…that's it for now. Hopefully I'll have time here and there to post a little sumpin sumpin with some super cute pictures while we're there.
2 comments:
Have a great time!!!
I don't even attempt to pack the van when we go on vacation; that's totally Jeff's job. I make sure everything gets in suitcases or bags or coolers or whatever, but he has to do the job of making it all fit in the vehicle. :)
Oh how fun!!! We just got back from our week-long camping trip last night. I am happy to be home, but we had a great time. Now . . . time to tackle the laundry! Can't wait to see some pictures when you return, hint hint :)
Post a Comment