Thursday, January 22, 2009

My First Ever...

Blog Giveaway...

I have an extra-large stack of very thick paper. Someone blessed me with more than I can use and I would like to pass some blessings along. Now you might wonder why I would choose this for a give-away. Well, I know that several of the blogs that I read are written by mothers who have children who they homeschool and such. This paper would be perfect for craft projects, etc... So, if these people read my blog it might be perfect for them.

I was inspired to do a give-away by Davene, and although mine may not be quite as exciting, for those who are trying to save money, but still do fun things with the kids, this could help out.

Due to the weight of the paper, this give-away will only be available to those who are close enough to me that we can meet somewhere or that I can drop it off at your house.

Who knows? If many people are interested I might draw more than one name... :)

I will reveal the name on Tuesday... :)