Monday, January 19, 2009

My 12 Year Old...

I mean, almost 2 year old.

I never know what thing Kaylee is going to do next. The other day Adam was watching the kids and getting them ready while I was taking a shower and getting ready myself.

Kaylee was doing a little getting ready herself.

She had been playing with some cups that I was getting rid of. She was walking around saying, "More coffee."

Note: Kaylee loves coffee. Now, she doesn't get a lot of coffee, and when she does it is normally milk with a tiny splash of decaf coffee...but she loves it and if allowed would drink it every day, and with not so much milk, thankyouverymuch!

Back to the story...Adam walked into the kitchen where Kaylee was holding her cup up to the coffee maker getting herself some. And get it she did. There was about an inch of coffee in the bottom of her cup.

We have one of those coffee makers that does not have a pot, it makes it into a chamber and then you press a button to dispense into a mug...

Since this event we have pushed the coffee maker back out of reach. :)

No comments: