Monday, June 3, 2013
Four More Days!
There are four more days left for Kaylee in kindergarten and she'll be done! It's going to be so fun to have her home...just have to think of things to do to keep her busy. I have already bought her several books in the Boxcar series to get started. I have a few workbooks we can do. I know, I know...she's going to be done with school, but she's a kid who LOVES workbooks! Today during coloring time, she was asking to do a workbook. I hope this thirst to learn continues for years.
We have VBS planned for next week, which the kids absolutely love. Samantha isn't old enough to be in a class, so she will go hang out in a nursery class, and I'll help in the craft section...at least that's what I'm hoping to do. My kids look forward to this week all year, but by the end they are normally pooped. Hopefully this year will be a little easier on them since they are now both used to school.
I'm hoping to have more of a schedule this summer to avoid boredom and bad attitudes.
So...what do you like to do during the summer? Ideas?
(that's a picture, just for fun, of the kids and Mammaw)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment