A few weeks ago, Kaylee was in Walmart with Adam's parents. All throughout the store, she kept running into people she claimed she knew. She went up to a little girl, and was hugging her. Apparently she thought we were at that girl's house the day before. (We weren't.) I have a feeling it took Penny twice as long to get her shopping done because Kaylee apparently knew everyone in the store, and also needed everything in the store.
Finally, at one point, Kaylee started talking to an older gentleman who had white hair and a white beard. Penny asked her, "Kaylee, do you know him?" Her response, "It's okay that I talk to him." Penny, "Why?" Kaylee, "Because he is Jesus."
3 comments:
So cute! I'm also SO impressed that you blogged twice in one week! Go Kristen go! :)
Oh my goodness. You are going to have your hands full, Kristen! :)
That is precious!
So, Jesus has white hair and a white beard? That's good to know. :)
How are you feeling these days, Kristen? Tonight I'm praying for peace and patience--and energy!--for you. :)
Post a Comment