I can't believe it's already September. I'm mere days away from having a 1-year-old! By this time when Kaylee was little, she had been running around for months. Logan, however, is taking his time…which is fine by me! He has been crawling for a while, and is getting pretty good at pulling up and occasionally standing on his own. More on Logan later…
We just spent a long weekend in West Virginia, visiting family again. It was way too fun and way too quick. I can't wait to post pictures…but they are still on the camera.
I'm really excited about starting Beth Moore's Esther tomorrow. Her insight and presentation is truly a gift and a blessing. I come away so enriched after each of her studies, conferences, and books. I can't wait to see what this one has in store.
I've also been working on several sewing projects, so if I ever get them finished and I hope to post some pictures of them sometime soon. Unfortunately there is not a good fabric store around, so I have to order a few things online…thus slowing the projects even more.
So, that's a small bit of what has been going on, and is getting ready to go on. I have been pretty much neglecting the blog, and need to get back to it.
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear how you like Esther. We just started 'When Godly People Do UnGodly Things' by Beth, tonight. I can already tell I'm going to love it! I just love her!!!
How do our little ones grow so fast???
Post a Comment