Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holla Out

So this post goes out to Aunt Sherry...who personally called me to tell me that she checks my blog (though recently neglected) every day-and prays for the prayer requests.

I love Aunt Sherry. I remember the first time I met her. Adam and I had just finished our State Test for EMT Enhanced. We were tired. We felt like we had been put through the ringer. Sherry and her family were visiting from West Virginia. I was excited to meet them. So we met at the Farmer's Market...she looked at me and said, "I don't like her."

I feel the love.

Of course, she was only kidding. (I think...) I mean, when we got married, she didn't stand up and object at that part where they say "speak now or forever hold your peace". Thinking back, I'm not so sure we included that part...


Anyway, here are some pictures. Not so recent, but a little "funner" that way...




Logan's first bottle:



No comments: