I love to take Kaylee places - show her new things and watch her reaction. On her first vacation (which she was about 5 months old) I was very excited about taking her to the aquarium. She slept the whole time. Not exactly the reaction I was expecting, but well...what can you really expect from a 5 month old at nap time? Several weeks ago I did get a great reaction. We went to a small zoo to see how she would do. No use overwhelming her if she was afraid or not interested. No fear! She loved it! Ran around to the different animals, fed the elephant and had a great time! I on the other hand almost got attacked by killer llamas - Adam laughed so hard he could barely run to my aid and help his pregnant wife...I mean grab the video camera and capture the scene! :) We all had a great time and are looking forward to going to the big zoo in Cleveland in a few weeks!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Takin' Our Monkey To the Zoo
I love to take Kaylee places - show her new things and watch her reaction. On her first vacation (which she was about 5 months old) I was very excited about taking her to the aquarium. She slept the whole time. Not exactly the reaction I was expecting, but well...what can you really expect from a 5 month old at nap time? Several weeks ago I did get a great reaction. We went to a small zoo to see how she would do. No use overwhelming her if she was afraid or not interested. No fear! She loved it! Ran around to the different animals, fed the elephant and had a great time! I on the other hand almost got attacked by killer llamas - Adam laughed so hard he could barely run to my aid and help his pregnant wife...I mean grab the video camera and capture the scene! :) We all had a great time and are looking forward to going to the big zoo in Cleveland in a few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment