I love to watch Kaylee learn and discover new things. I sometimes am amazed at what such a tiny little thing can learn and do. Here is a (*partial*) list of the recent, and some not so recent things she can do. (not all of them are favorites of mine for her to do, but she seems to enjoy them)
1. Hug
2. Kiss
3. Blow a kiss
4. Say mamma, daddy, eyes, shoes, nana (this is either her favorite blanket or the dogs....not sure yet), cracker, and maybe socks
These first four are some of my most favorite!
5. Ride benny (my old horse on wheels)
6. climb the heater to look out of the window
7. Climb anything she can get a foothold on
8. Turn off the computer (when I am using it!)
9. Let the dogs through the gate
10. Push buttons on the computer, TV, DVD player...well, anything with a button
11. Attempt to use the paper shredder (thank goodness for locking switches!)
12. Pick up playing cards with her toes and throw them (just saw that one for the first time just now)
13. Point out her eyes, nose, ears and belly (sometimes hair)
14. Find everyone's shoes and try to put them on
15. Blow her nose by herself (or at least a good attempt)
16. Get a clean diaper out of the closet and bring it to me when I ask...and sometimes when I don't!
17. open plastic bags
18. Feed the dogs their bones (and many other things)
19. DANCE!!!
20. the list goes on....
2 comments:
WHAT?!~ no abilities to arrange flowers????!!!! I would have thought all those months being at a flower shop durring her formative nine months would have shown up by now! (ha ha ha)
for real, you really DO need to bring that cute gal by ~ cuz she is just tooooo cute and the girls would love to see her!
Hi, Kristen! I found your blog through...well, it looks like we have a few mutual friends, so I'm not exactly sure how I found you. :)
But it's been fun to read your blog, and your little girl is absolutely adorable. That picture you have of her in the sidebar is amazing!!!
When are you due?
I'll be back to check in and read more. :)
Post a Comment