Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meet Sweet Samantha Faith

I think my blogging time is going to be limited by needing to feed *someone*, but I wanted to post a quick picture to let everyone see our new dark-haired beauty. Finally, after two blonds, we got our dark-haired baby. :) (Not that we don't LOVE our blonds, of course.)

Samantha Faith, born 11/18 at 5:11 pm, 9lbs 1.6 oz and 20" long...

I'll write more later, but am so overjoyed to be holding Sam and getting to know her. Kaylee is head over heels in love with her, and Logan is starting to want to look at her more and is quite cute with her.


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Welcome Samantha!

Davene said...

Congratulations!!!

Wow, she was big! I love the picture of all of you together; how sweet!

I hope the transition to family of five goes smoothly for all of you!

Ellis Family said...

I'm already impressed that you've managed to blog at all! What a wonderful family! And I'm sure that it's a relief to not be pregnant anymore!!!! Congratulations! :)

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't believe I missed this. My only excuse is that I'm rarely on the computer anymore :( I am so excited for you guys! What a precious little girl.ag